Welcome to the documentation for Sapling.ai's developer platform. 🚀
You can also try out Sapling using Postman or Zapier, or be one of the early users to join our Discord 👋:
|Send HTTP requests
|Chat with us
Here are some of the things you can do with Sapling:
- ⚙️ Integrate deep learning-powered grammar/spell checking into any application, either through the SDK or through the HTTP endpoint.
- ✨ Autocomplete phrases and sentences to save users time typing.
- 😀 Check the tone of messages.
- Check the sentiment of messages.
- Search for semantically similar terms to augment tagging and search.
- 🔍 Pull semantically relevant responses for knowledge-base retrieval and search.
- 💫 Rephrase sentences to adjust formality, length, or syntax.
- 🕵🏽♀️ Detect AI content or score the quality of content (contact us for details on quality scoring).
You can try out many of the examples on our utilities page.
New functionality is being released every week. Contact us to learn more or to discuss if Sapling can support your use case.
Sapling allows you to easily integrate language model-powered functionality into your application.
- End-to-end: Sapling is designed to handle the entire stack, from preprocessing text inputs, to model inference, to postprocessing outputs, to scoring and filtering outputs. It covers the last mile that's required for production systems.
- Predictable: Sapling is designed to not hallucinate or produce unexpected texts. It returns structured outputs that can reliably be used by production systems.
- Efficient: Sapling is designed for use in real-time settings. This is true for both Sapling's cloud API as well as its self-hosted offerings.
- Secure: Whether you use our cloud and require finetuning or you require an airgapped deployment with zero data retention, Sapling can support your data security requirements.
Signing up and generating an API key will start you on a free trial of the API. There is a character limit and a 1-month expiration date for the trial.
Subscribe to remove quota limits and begin usage-based pricing (billed monthly). This will also increase the character limit (up to 10 million characters per day for the
/edits endpoint, as one example) and upgrade the key so that it does not expire.
Sapling is developed by former engineers and researchers from Berkeley, Google, Meta, and Stanford.